Oral contraceptive use in women at increased risk of breast/ovarian cancer: knowledge and attitudes
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 228–232, January 2013
How to Cite
Bui, K. T., Wakefield, C. E., Kasparian, N. A., Tyler, J., Abbott, J. and Tucker, K. (2013), Oral contraceptive use in women at increased risk of breast/ovarian cancer: knowledge and attitudes. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 228–232. doi: 10.1002/pon.2049
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- NHMRC Post Doctoral Clinical Research Fellowships. Grant Numbers: 510421, 510399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.