Prevalence and correlates of major depressive disorder in breast cancer survivors in Shanghai, China
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1331–1337, December 2012
How to Cite
Qiu, J., Yang, M., Chen, W., Gao, X., Liu, S., Shi, S. and Xie, B. (2012), Prevalence and correlates of major depressive disorder in breast cancer survivors in Shanghai, China. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1331–1337. doi: 10.1002/pon.2075
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2010
- WHO. Grant Number: WP/2006/CHN/MNH/2.4/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.