Employee to employer communication skills: balancing cancer treatment and employment
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 426–433, February 2013
How to Cite
Brown, R. F., Owens, M. and Bradley, C. (2013), Employee to employer communication skills: balancing cancer treatment and employment. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 426–433. doi: 10.1002/pon.2107
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University's Massey Cancer Center Grant, Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission, Redcap Electronic Data Capture, Virginia Commonwealth University. Grant Number: NCRR/UL1RR031990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.