Are survivors of childhood cancer with an unfavourable psychosocial developmental trajectory more likely to apply for disability benefits?
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 708–714, March 2013
How to Cite
Maurice-Stam, H., Verhoof, E.J., Caron, H.N. and Grootenhuis, M.A. (2013), Are survivors of childhood cancer with an unfavourable psychosocial developmental trajectory more likely to apply for disability benefits?. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 708–714. doi: 10.1002/pon.2112
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.