No news is not good news: Information preferences of patients with cancer
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 197–202, October 1995
How to Cite
Fallowfield, L., Ford, S. and Lewis, S. (1995), No news is not good news: Information preferences of patients with cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 4: 197–202. doi: 10.1002/pon.2960040305
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.