Predictive factors for psychological distress related to diagnosis of breast cancer
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 523–529, March 2013
How to Cite
Iwatani, T., Matsuda, A., Kawabata, H., Miura, D. and Matsushima, E. (2013), Predictive factors for psychological distress related to diagnosis of breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 523–529. doi: 10.1002/pon.3023
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.