Psychometric analysis of the Chinese version of the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory with cancer patients in Hong Kong and Taiwan
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 715–719, March 2013
How to Cite
Ho, S. M. Y., Law, L. S. C., Wang, G.-L., Shih, S.-M., Hsu, S.-H. and Hou, Y.-C. (2013), Psychometric analysis of the Chinese version of the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory with cancer patients in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 715–719. doi: 10.1002/pon.3024
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.