Are psychosocial factors associated with quality of life in patients with haematological cancer? A critical review of the literature
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 241–249, February 2013
How to Cite
Allart, P., Soubeyran, P. and Cousson-Gélie, F. (2013), Are psychosocial factors associated with quality of life in patients with haematological cancer? A critical review of the literature. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 241–249. doi: 10.1002/pon.3026
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.