Randomized clinical trial of a brief and extensive dyadic intervention for advanced cancer patients and their family caregivers
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 555–563, March 2013
How to Cite
Northouse, L. L., Mood, D. W., Schafenacker, A., Kalemkerian, G., Zalupski, M., LoRusso, P., Hayes, D. F., Hussain, M., Ruckdeschel, J., Fendrick, A. M., Trask, P. C., Ronis, D. L. and Kershaw, T. (2013), Randomized clinical trial of a brief and extensive dyadic intervention for advanced cancer patients and their family caregivers. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 555–563. doi: 10.1002/pon.3036
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- NCI. Grant Number: R01CA107383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.