Data were presented previously in a poster at the 22nd Australasian Sexual Health Conference, Sydney, Australia, 18 October 2010, and by oral presentation at the 26th International Papillomavirus Conference, Montreal, Canada, presentation 238, 5 July 2010.
The psychological impact of anal cancer screening on HIV-infected men†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 614–620, March 2013
How to Cite
Landstra, J. M. B., Ciarrochi, J., Deane, F. P., Botes, L. P. and Hillman, R. J. (2013), The psychological impact of anal cancer screening on HIV-infected men. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 614–620. doi: 10.1002/pon.3040
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
- St Vincent's Clinic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.