Susan Eggly and Louis A. Penner are the primary authors.
Patient, companion, and oncologist agreement regarding information discussed during triadic oncology clinical interactions
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 637–645, March 2013
How to Cite
Eggly, S., Penner, L. A., Hagiwara, N., Gonzalez, R., Harper, F. W. K., Heath, E. I. and Albrecht, T. L. (2013), Patient, companion, and oncologist agreement regarding information discussed during triadic oncology clinical interactions. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 637–645. doi: 10.1002/pon.3045
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- Karmanos Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.