Comfort First: an evaluation of a procedural pain management programme for children with cancer
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 775–782, April 2013
How to Cite
McCarthy, M., Glick, R., Green, J., Plummer, K., Peters, K., Johnsey, L. and DeLuca, C. (2013), Comfort First: an evaluation of a procedural pain management programme for children with cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 775–782. doi: 10.1002/pon.3061
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.