Body image predicts quality of life in men with prostate cancer
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 756–761, April 2013
How to Cite
Taylor-Ford, M., Meyerowitz, B. E., D'Orazio, L. M., Christie, K. M., Gross, M. E. and Agus, D. B. (2013), Body image predicts quality of life in men with prostate cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 756–761. doi: 10.1002/pon.3063
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.