Development and validation of a measurement tool to assess perceptions of palliative care
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 940–946, April 2013
How to Cite
Milne, D., Aranda, S., Jefford, M. and Schofield, P. (2013), Development and validation of a measurement tool to assess perceptions of palliative care. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 940–946. doi: 10.1002/pon.3071
- Issue online: 7 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.