Depression and cancer survivorship: importance of coping self-efficacy in post-treatment survivors
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 987–994, May 2013
How to Cite
Philip, E. J., Merluzzi, T. V., Zhang, Z. and Heitzmann, C. A. (2013), Depression and cancer survivorship: importance of coping self-efficacy in post-treatment survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 987–994. doi: 10.1002/pon.3088
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA094914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.