Telephone-delivered health education and interpersonal counseling improve quality of life for Latinas with breast cancer and their supportive partners
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1035–1042, May 2013
How to Cite
Badger, T. A., Segrin, C., Hepworth, J. T., Pasvogel, A., Weihs, K. and Lopez, A. M. (2013), Telephone-delivered health education and interpersonal counseling improve quality of life for Latinas with breast cancer and their supportive partners. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1002/pon.3101
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.