A pilot training programme for health and social care professionals providing oncological and palliative care to lesbian, gay and bisexual patients in Ireland
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1050–1054, May 2013
How to Cite
Reygan, F. C. G. and D'Alton, P. (2013), A pilot training programme for health and social care professionals providing oncological and palliative care to lesbian, gay and bisexual patients in Ireland. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1050–1054. doi: 10.1002/pon.3103
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- Irish Cancer Society
- Irish Hospice Foundation
- Health Service Executive
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.