Meanings of happiness among two ethnic groups living with advanced cancer in south London: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1096–1103, May 2013
How to Cite
Koffman, J., Morgan, M., Edmonds, P., Speck, P., Siegert, R. and Higginson, I. J. (2013), Meanings of happiness among two ethnic groups living with advanced cancer in south London: a qualitative study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1096–1103. doi: 10.1002/pon.3108
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.