Intervention to reduce secondhand smoke exposure among children with cancer: a controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1104–1111, May 2013
How to Cite
Tyc, V. L., Huang, Q., Nicholson, J., Schultz, B., Hovell, M. F., Lensing, S., Vukadinovich, C., Hudson, M. M. and Zhang, H. (2013), Intervention to reduce secondhand smoke exposure among children with cancer: a controlled trial. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1104–1111. doi: 10.1002/pon.3117
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 085406
- American Lebanese Associated Charities. Grant Number: CA 21765
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.