Supportive care needs in Hong Kong Chinese women confronting advanced breast cancer
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1144–1151, May 2013
How to Cite
Au, A., Lam, W., Tsang, J., Yau, T.-k., Soong, I., Yeo, W., Suen, J., Ho, W. M., Wong, K.-y., Kwong, A., Suen, D., Sze, W.-K., Ng, A., Girgis, A. and Fielding, R. (2013), Supportive care needs in Hong Kong Chinese women confronting advanced breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1144–1151. doi: 10.1002/pon.3119
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.