Genetic counseling does not fulfill the counselees' need for certainty in hereditary breast/ovarian cancer families: an explorative assessment
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1167–1176, May 2013
How to Cite
Vos, J., Menko, F. H., Oosterwijk, J. C., van Asperen, C. J., Stiggelbout, A. M. and Tibben, A. (2013), Genetic counseling does not fulfill the counselees' need for certainty in hereditary breast/ovarian cancer families: an explorative assessment. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1167–1176. doi: 10.1002/pon.3125
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Dutch Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.