Post-traumatic stress symptoms among mothers of children with leukemia undergoing treatment: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1266–1272, June 2013
How to Cite
Tremolada, M., Bonichini, S., Aloisio, D., Schiavo, S., Carli, M. and Pillon, M. (2013), Post-traumatic stress symptoms among mothers of children with leukemia undergoing treatment: a longitudinal study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1266–1272. doi: 10.1002/pon.3132
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- Foundation ‘City of Hope’. Grant Number: 11/01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!