These authors contributed equally to this paper as corresponding authors.
Impact of perceived social support on the mental health and health-related quality of life in cancer patients: results from a nationwide, multicenter survey in South Korea
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1283–1290, June 2013
How to Cite
Eom, C.-S., Shin, D. W., Kim, S. Y., Yang, H. K., Jo, H. S., Kweon, S. S., Kang, Y. S., Kim, J.-H., Cho, B.-L. and Park, J.-H. (2013), Impact of perceived social support on the mental health and health-related quality of life in cancer patients: results from a nationwide, multicenter survey in South Korea. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1283–1290. doi: 10.1002/pon.3133
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.