Adjustment and support needs of glioma patients and their relatives: serial interviews
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1299–1305, June 2013
How to Cite
Cavers, D., Hacking, B., Erridge, S. C., Morris, P. G., Kendall, M. and Murray, S. A. (2013), Adjustment and support needs of glioma patients and their relatives: serial interviews. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1299–1305. doi: 10.1002/pon.3136
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.