Course and predictors of depressive symptoms among family caregivers of terminally ill cancer patients until their death
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1312–1318, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, S. T., Chang, W.-C., Chen, J.-S., Wang, H.-M., Shen, W. C., Li, C.-Y. and Liao, Y.-C. (2013), Course and predictors of depressive symptoms among family caregivers of terminally ill cancer patients until their death. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1312–1318. doi: 10.1002/pon.3141
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX94-9806PC, NHRI-EX99-10106PI
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC99-2628-B-182-031-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.