Affective state and cognitive functioning in patients with intracranial tumors: validity of the neuropsychological baseline assessment
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1319–1327, June 2013
How to Cite
Goebel, S., Kaup, L., Wiesner, C. D. and Mehdorn, H. M. (2013), Affective state and cognitive functioning in patients with intracranial tumors: validity of the neuropsychological baseline assessment. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1319–1327. doi: 10.1002/pon.3142
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.