Supporting ‘work-related goals’ rather than ‘return to work’ after cancer? A systematic review and meta-synthesis of 25 qualitative studies
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1208–1219, June 2013
How to Cite
Wells, M., Williams, B., Firnigl, D., Lang, H., Coyle, J., Kroll, T. and MacGillivray, S. (2013), Supporting ‘work-related goals’ rather than ‘return to work’ after cancer? A systematic review and meta-synthesis of 25 qualitative studies. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1208–1219. doi: 10.1002/pon.3148
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.