‘You're putting thoughts into my head’: a qualitative study of the readiness of patients with breast, lung or prostate cancer to address emotional needs through the first 18 months after diagnosis
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1402–1410, June 2013
How to Cite
Baker, P., Beesley, H., Dinwoodie, R., Fletcher, I., Ablett, J., Holcombe, C. and Salmon, P. (2013), ‘You're putting thoughts into my head’: a qualitative study of the readiness of patients with breast, lung or prostate cancer to address emotional needs through the first 18 months after diagnosis. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1402–1410. doi: 10.1002/pon.3156
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.