Cognitive functioning in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation recipients and its medical correlates: a prospective multicenter study
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1509–1516, July 2013
How to Cite
Scherwath, A., Schirmer, L., Kruse, M., Ernst, G., Eder, M., Dinkel, A., Kunze, S., Balck, F., Bornhäuser, M., Ehninger, G., Dolan, K., Gramatzki, M., Kolb, H.-J., Heußner, P., Wilhelm, H., Beelen, D. W., Schulz-Kindermann, F., Zander, A. R., Koch, U. and Mehnert, A. (2013), Cognitive functioning in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation recipients and its medical correlates: a prospective multicenter study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1509–1516. doi: 10.1002/pon.3159
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.