Development of an instrument to measure self-efficacy in caregivers of people with advanced cancer
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1428–1434, June 2013
How to Cite
Ugalde, A., Krishnasamy, M. and Schofield, P. (2013), Development of an instrument to measure self-efficacy in caregivers of people with advanced cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1428–1434. doi: 10.1002/pon.3160
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council Palliative Care PhD Scholarship
- National Health and Medical Research Council Career Development Award (CDA Level 2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.