Psycho-educational interventions for melanoma survivors: a systematic review
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1444–1456, July 2013
How to Cite
McLoone, J., Menzies, S., Meiser, B., Mann, G. J. and Kasparian, N. A. (2013), Psycho-educational interventions for melanoma survivors: a systematic review. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1444–1456. doi: 10.1002/pon.3165
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- beyondblue: the national depression initiative. Grant Number: ID 630575
- Cancer Institute NSW Program Grant for Excellence in Translational Research (G Mann and S Menzies)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.