A culturally adapted family intervention for African American families coping with parental cancer: outcomes of a pilot study
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1572–1580, July 2013
How to Cite
Davey, M. P., Kissil, K., Lynch, L., Harmon, L.-R. and Hodgson, N. (2013), A culturally adapted family intervention for African American families coping with parental cancer: outcomes of a pilot study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1572–1580. doi: 10.1002/pon.3172
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.