Problem-focussed interactive telephone therapy for cancer patients: a phase II feasibility trial
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1485–1491, July 2013
How to Cite
Watson, M., White, C., Davolls, S., Mohammed, A., Lynch, A. and Mohammed, K. (2013), Problem-focussed interactive telephone therapy for cancer patients: a phase II feasibility trial. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1485–1491. doi: 10.1002/pon.3194
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C1226
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.