Cognitive and emotional aspects of fear of recurrence: predictors and relations with adjustment in young to middle-aged cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1630–1638, July 2013
How to Cite
Park, C. L., Cho, D., Blank, T. O. and Wortmann, J. H. (2013), Cognitive and emotional aspects of fear of recurrence: predictors and relations with adjustment in young to middle-aged cancer survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1630–1638. doi: 10.1002/pon.3195
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Lance Armstrong Foundation Survivorship Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.