Designing psycho-oncology randomised trials and cluster randomised trials: variance components and intra-cluster correlation of commonly used psychosocial measures
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1738–1747, August 2013
How to Cite
Bell, M. L. and McKenzie, J. E. (2013), Designing psycho-oncology randomised trials and cluster randomised trials: variance components and intra-cluster correlation of commonly used psychosocial measures. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1738–1747. doi: 10.1002/pon.3205
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- The Cancer Councils of New South Wales and Queensland. Grant Number: RG 36/05
- Australian Fertility Decision Aid Collaborative Group. Grant Number: RG 06–13
- The Cancer Council, New South Wales
- National Breast Cancer Foundation. Grant Number: 950461
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- The International Breast Cancer Study Group. Grant Number: IBCSG 33–03
- NH&MRC. Grant Number: 509143
- COSA/Roche Pharmaceuticals HOTTAH Fellowship
- University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.