Trajectories of psychological distress after colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1759–1765, August 2013
How to Cite
Dunn, J., Ng, S. K., Holland, J., Aitken, J., Youl, P., Baade, P. D. and Chambers, S. K. (2013), Trajectories of psychological distress after colorectal cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1759–1765. doi: 10.1002/pon.3210
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Cancer Council Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.