Prevalence and predictors of post-traumatic stress symptoms in adolescent and young adult cancer survivors: a 1-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1798–1806, August 2013
How to Cite
Kwak, M., Zebrack, B. J., Meeske, K. A., Embry, L., Aguilar, C., Block, R., Hayes-Lattin, B., Li, Y., Butler, M. and Cole, S. (2013), Prevalence and predictors of post-traumatic stress symptoms in adolescent and young adult cancer survivors: a 1-year follow-up study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 1798–1806. doi: 10.1002/pon.3217
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!