Unmet needs of Australian and Canadian haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional international comparative study
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2032–2038, September 2013
How to Cite
Hall, A., Campbell, H. S., Sanson-Fisher, R., Lynagh, M., D'Este, C., Burkhalter, R. and Carey, M. (2013), Unmet needs of Australian and Canadian haematological cancer survivors: a cross-sectional international comparative study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2032–2038. doi: 10.1002/pon.3247
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute. Grant Number: 018777
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: KAL82607
- Beyondblue and Cancer Australia. Grant Number: 569290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.