The James Supportive Care Screening: integrating science and practice to meet the NCCN guidelines for distress management at a Comprehensive Cancer Center
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2001–2008, September 2013
How to Cite
Wells-Di Gregorio, S., Porensky, E. K., Minotti, M., Brown, S., Snapp, J., Taylor, R. M., Adolph, M. D., Everett, S., Lowther, K., Callahan, K., Streva, D., Heinke, V., Leno, D., Flower, C., McVey, A. and Andersen, B. L. (2013), The James Supportive Care Screening: integrating science and practice to meet the NCCN guidelines for distress management at a Comprehensive Cancer Center. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2001–2008. doi: 10.1002/pon.3256
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.