Conveying genomic recurrence risk estimates to patients with early-stage breast cancer: oncologist perspectives
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2110–2116, September 2013
How to Cite
Spellman, E., Sulayman, N., Eggly, S., Peshkin, B. N., Isaacs, C., Schwartz, M. D. and O'Neill, S. C. (2013), Conveying genomic recurrence risk estimates to patients with early-stage breast cancer: oncologist perspectives. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2110–2116. doi: 10.1002/pon.3264
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!