Physical activity and psychosocial benefits among breast cancer patients
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2193–2199, October 2013
How to Cite
Pinto, B. M., Dunsiger, S. and Waldemore, M. (2013), Physical activity and psychosocial benefits among breast cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2193–2199. doi: 10.1002/pon.3272
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSGPB-03-243-01-PBP
- Rays of Hope
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.