These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Incidence and risk of mood disorders in patients with breast cancers in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based study
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2227–2234, October 2013
How to Cite
Hung, Y.-P., Liu, C.-J., Tsai, C.-F., Hung, M.-H., Tzeng, C.-H., Liu, C.-Y. and Chen, T.-J. (2013), Incidence and risk of mood disorders in patients with breast cancers in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2227–2234. doi: 10.1002/pon.3277
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.