The benefits of being self-determined in promoting physical activity and affective well-being among women recently treated for breast cancer
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2245–2252, October 2013
How to Cite
Brunet, J., Burke, S. M. and Sabiston, C. M. (2013), The benefits of being self-determined in promoting physical activity and affective well-being among women recently treated for breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2245–2252. doi: 10.1002/pon.3287
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!