These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Trajectory of parental hope when a child has difficult-to-treat cancer: a prospective qualitative study
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2436–2444, November 2013
How to Cite
Granek, L., Barrera, M., Shaheed, J., Nicholas, D., Beaune, L., D'Agostino, N., Bouffet, E. and Antle, B. (2013), Trajectory of parental hope when a child has difficult-to-treat cancer: a prospective qualitative study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2436–2444. doi: 10.1002/pon.3305
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 77735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.