A tailored, supportive care intervention using systematic assessment designed for people with inoperable lung cancer: a randomised controlled trial
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2445–2453, November 2013
How to Cite
Schofield, P., Ugalde, A., Gough, K., Reece, J., Krishnasamy, M., Carey, M., Ball, D. and Aranda, S. (2013), A tailored, supportive care intervention using systematic assessment designed for people with inoperable lung cancer: a randomised controlled trial. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2445–2453. doi: 10.1002/pon.3306
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 310679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.