Low socioeconomic status and mental health outcomes in colorectal cancer survivors: disadvantage? advantage? … or both?
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2462–2469, November 2013
How to Cite
Andrykowski, M. A., Aarts, M. J., van de Poll-Franse, L. V., Mols, F., Slooter, G. D. and Thong, M. S.Y. (2013), Low socioeconomic status and mental health outcomes in colorectal cancer survivors: disadvantage? advantage? … or both?. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2462–2469. doi: 10.1002/pon.3309
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Comprehensive Cancer Centre South
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.