This article was published online on 28 May 2013. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected [16 September 2013].
The positive aspects of caregiving for cancer patients: a critical review of the literature and directions for future research†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2399–2407, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q. and Loke, A. Y. (2013), The positive aspects of caregiving for cancer patients: a critical review of the literature and directions for future research. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2399–2407. doi: 10.1002/pon.3311
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.