See Appendix A for members of the PsyFOCS Management Group.
A qualitative study of women's experiences of familial ovarian cancer screening
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2576–2584, November 2013
How to Cite
Lifford, K. J., Clements, A., Fraser, L., Lancastle, D., Brain, K. and on behalf of the PsyFOCS Management Group (2013), A qualitative study of women's experiences of familial ovarian cancer screening. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2576–2584. doi: 10.1002/pon.3324
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.