Do we get it right? Radiation oncology outpatients' perceptions of the patient centredness of life expectancy disclosure
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2720–2728, December 2013
How to Cite
Mackenzie, L. J., Carey, M. L., Paul, C. L., Sanson-Fisher, R. W. and D'Este, C. A. (2013), Do we get it right? Radiation oncology outpatients' perceptions of the patient centredness of life expectancy disclosure. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2720–2728. doi: 10.1002/pon.3337
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.