Preferences for and experiences of family involvement in cancer treatment decision-making: patient–caregiver dyads study
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2624–2631, November 2013
How to Cite
Shin, D. W., Cho, J., Roter, D. L., Kim, S. Y., Sohn, S. K., Yoon, M.-S., Kim, Y.-W., Cho, B. and Park, J.-H. (2013), Preferences for and experiences of family involvement in cancer treatment decision-making: patient–caregiver dyads study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2624–2631. doi: 10.1002/pon.3339
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control. Grant Number: 1210150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.